The Blacksmith’s Cottage is an historic rubble stone building dating back to the mid-1800s set amongst beautiful farmland.
The cottage is surrounded by charming, spacious gardens with sunny seating areas and picturesque country, river and ocean views. Featuring two bedrooms, open plan living and dining area with wood fire and opening to a peaceful deck, Blacksmith’s Cottage is the perfect space to relax and unwind.
- Two bedrooms, a double and a twin
- Open-plan dining and living
- Wood fire
- Separate kitchen with all necessary amenities
- Door opening from living area to sunny deck and cottage garden with barbecue area
- Deck with outdoor dining area, overlooking the rivulet
- Private beach and river 2 minutes’ walk away
- Spectacular views across the farm, Freycinet Peninsula and river.
Please note: due to the steep staircase, this house is not suitable for guests with mobility issues.