The Coach House
6 guests | 3 bedrooms | 3 beds | 2 baths
Perfect for cosy getaways or family holidays, The Coach House accommodates up to six guests and includes private garden with views to Freycinet.
The charming cottage dates back to the 1800s and features thick rubble stone walls. It has been recently renovated to include under floor heating, double glazed windows and stunning double storey sliding doors opening to a private garden.
The house is set amongst farmland and peaceful gardens with a short, two minute walk to private beach for guests to enjoy.
- Two or three double bedrooms (two with king sized beds and one with a queen sized bed)
- Three single bed fold out ottomans (note: one ottoman is located in each of the upstairs bedrooms and another on the upstairs landing)
- Large open-plan kitchen, dining and living
- Open wood fire
- Modern kitchen including three oven electric cooker, induction stove top, microwave and dishwasher
- Under floor heating and double glazed windows
- Double-storey sliding doors, opening to sunny outdoor sitting area and cottage garden
- Shady BBQ and outdoor dining area
- Private beach and river 2 minutes’ walk away
- Spectacular views across the farm, Freycinet Peninsula and Maria Island
- Solar garden shower
For additional guests or a supplementary cost, the house can be opened to reveal a further:
- King sized bedroom
- Family bathroom (with bath)
- Laundry trough
- Sun room/play room