The Shepherd’s Cottage
2 guests | 1 bedroom | 1 bed | 1 bath
The Shepherd’s Cottage is a two storey, rubble stone building built in the early to mid-1800s.
The gorgeous cottage provides the perfect setting for relaxation with stunning floor to ceiling windows overlooking the river and nearby beach. Perfect for a romantic getaway, Shepherd’s Cottage features open-plan living and dining with cosy wood fire and upstairs bedroom with king bed.
- Spacious bedroom with king bed
- Open-plan dining and living
- Wood fire
- Separate modern kitchen with all necessary amenities including coffee machine and microwave
- Modern bathroom with stunning views
- Private beach and river 2 minutes’ walk away
- Spectacular views across the farm, Freycinet Peninsula and river.
Please note: due to the steep staircase, this house is not suitable for guests with mobility issues.